Thursday, August 17, 2006

mc lover


I went to San Jose this week for work.
I'm working for Cisco-Linksys as an intern so I had a chance to visit Cisco campus
in San Jose. On the way to the campus, I saw the smiling yello trademark of McDonald.
That reminded me of Creamaid so without hesitation I went in to the McDonald.
I had , however, no company at that time. So I drove through. What did I order..?
Hmm... It was a grilled chicken hamburger, french fries and a diet coke.
It was pretty good. not bad. I liked the big chunk of grilled chicken in there.
although I threw the half of the bread which is laid on with mayo, it was so filling.
With the fresh cabbage and cheese, it doesn't feel like a junk food at all.
To sum up, I would go again. ^_^


2 Comments:

Blogger maangchi said...

yeah,some people have stereotype about Mcdonald as junk food, but they miss it when they don't eat for a long time. I saw many Native English speaking teachers living in Korea missed the Mcdonald hamburger that they used to eat in their country.

3:57 PM  
Blogger kate said...

true.
Welcome to my blog.
You're the first person who left a comment here.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home